Finding reputable service providers for your home may seem like a daunting task with so many options available. Rushing into a hiring decision can be a costly mistake and harmful to your health. But, with a little research and asking the right questions, it is easy to find a trustworthy company that will meet your needs. Here are some questions to ask during your quest for a reputable pest control company.
Pest Control Company & Service
How many years have you been in business?
- If a company has been operating for many years, it is a good indication that they provide quality service
- A well-established company will likely have exterminators with a lot of knowledge and experience
Can you provide me with any testimonials or references that I can review?
- A good company will have good reviews and a list of clients willing to vouch for them, and they should be happy to share that with you
- You can also contact the Better Business Bureau and the Attorney General’s office to find out if complaints have been filed
Do you offer a guarantee?
- Make sure to find out exactly what is covered by a guarantee and read the fine print!
Will you provide me with written documentation throughout?
- Ask for a written estimate for services (and, get estimates from a handful of companies so you can compare)
- At the completion of the job, the company should provide you with a list of services that were performed, the cost breakdown of each service, and necessary steps for follow-up
Experience & Knowledge of a Pest Exterminator
Are your exterminators licensed?
- The answer should always be yes!
How much training do your exterminators receive?
- Ask if exterminators receive a certain amount of training when they start, and if they are required to complete additional training annually
Can you explain the problem and what treatment options I have?
- An experienced exterminator will be able to determine and clearly explain what type of pest is causing your problem, the extensiveness of the problem, and options to resolve the problem
Safety & Insurance from the Pest Control Professionals
Are your pest control treatments safe for me and my family (including my pets)?
- Discuss the chemicals that are used and ask about safety precautions
- Ask about non-chemical options as well
Do you have insurance?
- Make sure that you and your property will be covered
What measures will be taken to avoid accidents?
- Ask what they will do and if you need to do anything, such as move furniture, turn off the electricity, etc.
Pied Piper Pest Control is a professional pest control company, servicing the New Orleans since 2003. We commit to you that:
– We will be eager to respond to your needs;
– We will be easy to do business with;
– We will treat your property as if it were our own.
We carry over and above the mandatory insurance requirements to ensure that we have our clients’ best interest at heart. We are licensed, insured and bonded. We have over 25 years of experience in the New Orleans pest control market. Jeff and Lauren Addison, the owners of Pied Piper Pest Control, Inc., have taken it upon themselves to establish a consumer-friendly, very responsive pest control company.
Call us at 504-366-1333, contact us online, or connect with us on social media to find a solution to your pest problem!